Votes: 1,658 25.0%
  • Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all your hardwork.
I can't afford to support MD directly but I'll gladly support another ad campaign🤗

Some serious data going through there! Hopefully a more powerful server and proper ability to handle the IOPS will help out a bit.

Group Leader
WTF why my account in my device changed?
I've never logged out and never cleaned my cookies. The first thing I noticed is the wrong mangas on my follows. I know something is wrong, then this user profile logged in my phone!
For account owner: Sorry, I didn't mean it. I will log out once I posted this and back to my account and put a comment with that. Nothing changed, nothing touched, I promise! Oh and please don't erase this post.

Cheers.

Edit: WTF HAPPENED?! I'm pretty sure someone else's account is logged in here. But why it's switching back?

Edit2: Oh I see... I didn't read that note on the first post.

Thanks for all the hard work and good communication MangaDex team. A while back you guys changed it so that unregistered users would automatically get more compressed/lower quality images (or something along those lines) if they didn't manually change the setting. Would doing this for all registered accounts as well help the data load on the servers?

Thank you for your hard work to keep this awesome site alive! I'd like to ask though is there a possibility of opening another donation box that isn't bitcoin? Like Ko-fi for example.

id be cool with u guys running some adds for some extra if it helps the site out. I know there were some on mobile but I didn't see any on PC. y tho?

I wouldn't mind if you guys used some ads, anything to keep the sight up and running! I started reading on kissmanga and read there for a year, so I'm not new to ads lol

Dex-chan lover
Voted headpats but would also take blame.
Thanks for updating us and good luck on the new server!

Thank you for the hard work.

Imo you guys can be a bit more aggressive with the ads. It's not disturbing at all. If only ads are like this everywhere adblocker won't exist.

Dex-chan lover
If what I've skimmed on Reddit (I don't do Discord because registration required) is even remotely true, just ban that Level Upper Whatever (it supposedly has it's own dedicated site anyway). Keep the isekai though...

@madmccoy
Monero, because we're all criminals here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread