Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Double-page supporter
Ohhh, I see. "I Shall Survive Using Potions" actually meant "I Shall Help Other People Survive Using Potions". Got it.

I feel this time skip story was a bit pointless. It didn't really add anything to the story other than something like "a lannister always pays their debts" sort of thing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now that's what I call good karma in action. Good to see that happen in manga from time to time.

Okay, did she send the potion to the guard at this time because she knew he needed it, or was it coincidence?

If it's the 1st, it means she will have lots of contacts later, if the 2nd... it's shit.

Contributor
wow, didn't expect to see this part, as most novel adaptations omit these kinds of events.
@Raiden55, it will be indirectly explained how she learns about the boy iirc.

Dex-chan lover
Not so much spy exit as it was an exit. Oh well, potions were used to survive, so the quota is sustained. For now, that is.

I get that she's repaying her debts, but this will be the second time she sends her repayment at the exact time it is considered a godsend. Even if it's a "these events will happen," thing. Is this a plot device to get more people to consider her a goddess?
Seems fishy...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she made a potion that allows her to know when to send what to people she owes one ?
Is there even a limit to what kind of potions she can make?

Dex-chan lover
@Haukka
It was just an excuse to remember the title is not "I shall Survive Wihtout Using Potions!"

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, she usually end up trying to fix the issues she cause or end up in, using those potions of hers..
So the title is pretty true in that sense.

This chapter really nails the inconsistency of storytelling entirely to the mangaka and not the translation. How could she even know about his son anyway?

@RhaegarG Maybe she returned to the country and heard the news, then she remembered the events, an accident that leaves a boy with near complete blindness would be a talked topic specially for someone returning to a country after a couple of years

Users who are viewing this thread