Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - Showdown! Royal Palace vs. Temple

Dex-chan lover
A much appreciated release rampage from the loli protector. The series sure is progressing quickly in short burst rapid fire even in the chapters, though.
Wonder will Kaoru ditch this kingdom soon too, thinking it too much of a hassle.

@Madologist

They're trying to catch up and doing wonderfully at doing so. There should be another 10 chapters or so that can be translated until then.

I am loving it. Reading the LN/WN? seeing the graphic depiction is wonderful.

Dam

So happy this is getting multiple releases I really missed this manga

Aggregator gang
Praise be to the translator(s)!
Great job and ignore the critics.
It's great to actually have releases.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah. I forgot to talk about it due to the meta drama of last chapter, but Kaoru just spawned bombs on a carriage for a scare tactic. That's...not a potion anymore, is it?

I honestly can't imagine Celestine being angry at all, much less enough to destroy a country.

Dex-chan lover
celestine destroyed a whole country? i wouldnt call that "half hearted" or "troublesome"

Dex-chan lover
Chemistry boi, can y'all explain how does a Nitrogliserin can create such explosion without being mixed or in contact with flammables?

"Nitroglycerin" lol what happened to not wanting ability that could hurt or kill anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread