Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - Peaceful Days (2)

Dex-chan lover
not even the tl actually pay attention to the manga
kaoru ain't saving any random good people in trouble, only good people in unreasonable trouble

smfh tl do u even read

? lol I just don't understand people! They will sit here and complain over and over about the TL and complain about the story but then come back every update to complain some more. I honestly find it hilarious. like, if you don't like the story or TL then don't read it?? People suggesting that Loli drop the series are out of their minds. Do you know how long I waited for this series to get picked up? Just drop the series if you don't like it and stop complaining about the same shit over and over again.

Group Leader
The tl drama being put up front and centre kind of reminds me of the author's notes from My Immortal.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko guns plus the fact that Yamano can kind of teleport around. Kaoru would need to cheat and give herself an invulnerability potion or something if they ever got into a fight.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, I've never seen a TL defend his translation and the Mary Sue protagonist in an obvious power fantasy isekai SO MUCH that they went out of their way to insult everyone who finds the translation or story/character's motives confusing...

Fed-Kun's army
@tip390
Honestly I think a large number of people are only caring about this isekai because of the translators meltdown at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@neednolife The translator is translating this for free which you are reading for free.

Maybe you should just stfu and stop complaining? If not then you should stop reading this cause you just sound like an ungrateful piece of turd

Dex-chan lover
now this is what im interested, Isekai Death Battle!! Kaoru VS Yamano, potions cheat VS World teleport, who would win!

With the amount of Isekais available we could have a whole series of this, like yuushas duels, maou fights, and finally my biggest wish, guild girl wars!!, present all the guild girls from each iseakai manga!, with so many of them i just want a bigass collection of them all , which one is cutter which one does her work better, fuck yeah

Fed-Kun's army
@Soulwarfare
If everyone complaining is just huge pieces of shit why does the translator feel the need to not only stoop to their level but drag it into the actual uploads as well? Whose the bigger idiot the instigators or the guy who won't stop reacting to them?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
On that topic of isekai vs isekao, I heard rumors that there's going to be some mobage that's just a huge mess of isekai crossovers. Is there any basis to it or is it just bullshit?

Fed-Kun's army
Let the conspiracy begin.....this girl might even make the famous godfather of the mafia bow down to her. ???

Aggregator gang
I just can't understand. I simply can't understand how manga readers can be so twisted that they would complain about this perfectly serviceable manga with a perfectly serviceable translation when the rest of the isekai manga genre is absolute utter dogshit. It blows my mind. People go and suck off Death March and Kenja no Mago all day. Meanwhile, YUNA's stories with actual personality and decent characters are just brushed aside. Also, you're really complaining about this translation when LHT (The fast food of manga translations) is one of the most popular scanlators around? Fuck off. I honestly can't stand any of you.

Btw, to the dude who's complaining about the mangaka not treating you like a five-year-old and reminding you about the main character's central motivation at every step, you get an extra fuck off. I'm so sick of mangaka that think we're goldfish that can't remember shit like we live our lives looking through a kaleidoscope. Meanwhile, manga readers are actually enforcing that notion by actually being goldfish with a 6-second memory span. God help if you decided to read a real novel someday.

@soulwarfare wow, such big boy words.

The only thing that I want is for the translator to stop throwing unnecessary garbage in the chapter releases. I dont mind this series, in fact, I really enjoy it. However, I am having trouble enjoying this story with them throwing unrelated drivel in just to satisfy their own ego. And if they seriously can't separate a character, that they didnt write, from their own self-worth, then I want them to stop translating it and let someone else pick it up who wont detract from the work that they are translating.

Aggregator gang
@Chrona LHT is not one person, and some of them really just don't give a shit for quality control. Their translation of Go-toubun is a testament to that. I'd read Loli Mamoritai's translations anyday over LH Trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus

Because at least Kenja no Mago, which I sometimes help proofread, has translators who know Japanese (and Loli Mamoritai doesn't, or not that well, given that he's made factual errors in translation before) and the scanlation team doesn't personally attack everyone who has complaints about either the story or the scanlation.

Also, LHT at its worst has better translation.

Contributor
Wow, these nobles are really a pain in the ass, persistent and continue chapter after chapter to bother and annoy our mc, if i was Kaoru i would already killed them all with an explosive or poison potion. ?

Dear translator; You are spending far too much time thinking about what people have said in criticism of the story. If you think they are being dumb just ignore them. I don't know you, but I worry for you spending so much energy getting angry on the author's behalf.

Users who are viewing this thread