Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.1

If reference got plus 1 Internet point

Cause I'm like yes and no
Wait, I don't know
I think I'm dying
Hold up, I'm invincible…

Contributor
@Wolvenworks The stabber or the stabbee?

Because if Kaoru's head pops off like a rock-em-sock-em robot... 10/10 best ending.

Dex-chan lover
Unsure how he even got close enough to even attempt that.
You'd think there'd be a handful of spies on top of her at all times, to keep constant track of her and her movements.
Plus, she's reacted quicker than this previously.

Poor writing for plot advancement, I suppose...

Dex-chan lover
I bet Kaoru is immortal and will never age how else would she stay besties with the goddess for all eternity

Dex-chan lover
wow Kaoru seems to be so fucked, not getting older, maybe not dying, not being able to find a man, forever a loli....yeah that fucking sucks big time OTL wonder how she's gona get out of this situation, I could see her going crazy because everyones moving on and she's stuck

god this manga wouldnt be the same if it got officially translated
feeling like you had a stroke while reading is part of the experience

Dex-chan lover
@Ghede the stabber, obviously.

@Imryse this is LoliM. SlowAF did make HQs back then but it caused such a row that they backed out from it. then again LoliM's quality isn't the worst considering that there's still people who put in spanish (inverted) marks in english text...

Aggregator gang
Even if she is not eternal young she will still have a hard time marrying. Marrying royalty will cause political imbalance, marrying middle class and lower will be hard as they consider themselves not worthy and his fans might have "Yes Kaoru!!, No Touch!!" principle and "persuade" people to follow.

Dex-chan lover
@Bastadon

It actually has official translation. Unfortunately, J-Novel is wasting translators' time on both manga and LN versions.

They should have use the pokemon reference when magikarp used splash "but nothing happened"

Dex-chan lover
Fuck... Not only is she not aging, but she has a immortal body that cant be harmed? Thats harsh.

So much for the plan to live well and grow old.

Double-page supporter
this chapter felt like an epilogue (minus the stabber at the end of course)

Users who are viewing this thread