Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
10572893-steel-knife-with-wooden-handle-stuck-in-the-old-cutting-board-.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm really lost at all the names that were thrown out this chapter. I forgot who is who and what there relations to her were. Can someone explain?

(I read about a hundred isekais so name dropping like this is kinda hard for me.)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion

While the writing is nothing 'good' this situation is more poor drawing than writing. Situation happened 'faster' and more 'sudden' in text and I think it was also in a somewhat 'crowded' location.

Well its either that or terrible translations made it seem faster. Translations for that series was bad at one point in time so I kinda skimmed through it.

Dex-chan lover
at that moment MC realized she still had 10 years to find a husband forever meaning she can stay single forever

Fed-Kun's army
In my mind I heard minsc from baldurs gate saying his line for when the enemy is immune to his attack..
"No effect! I need a bigger sword.."

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised after the stunt she pulled, she still expects to be able to get married that easily.

Does she even really want marriage, or is it just about the title? As far as being cared for goes, she's both independent and has more support than she knows what to do with. As far as emotional connection...frankly, I struggle to imagine her loving anyone.

Double-page supporter
she want the d(arling) give it to her pls lmao
knife vs strongest board
rip knife

Contributor
...NOT A TIME SKIPPP ARRGGGGGHHHHH....
Btw Lady's and Gentlemen please don't stab your loli at home they are not knife proof. (Thank you for your attention.)

Why not just make a potion to artificially make you older and bigger? (in certain areas???)

She is a literal goddess on that planet friends with the religious figure of that world and she can’t be killed or age and can save from the brink of death or kill without mercy

Dex-chan lover
So does she not think its a problem that francette is fucking immortal now? Make a potion that makes her age then
A N Y E F F E C T

Users who are viewing this thread