Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.1

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks I don't know what "caused such a row" means, but if you read our credits page for like, 18 or 19 I believe it was, We dropped it because we were tired of how poorly written this entire series is.

Even the Japanese text is poorly written. The story is bad, and none of us cared anymore.

our Kaoru should be sailing on to the neighbouring continent where our Viscountess Mitsuha von Yamano territory land and shore and thunder shrine and gold coins hoarding resides.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
It does but MC didn't know/realize she was immortal. Once of the things she asked the goddess for was to be her best friend. Why would a goddess need/want a friend who can/will die or get hurt?

Dex-chan lover
@Cytoeblack This sounds like one of those Monkey Paw things where she asked for something but didn't think it through enough to realize the downside

Aggregator gang
@Tych One of Funa work the girl ask god to make her average and god granted it . She was made average in god's standard. if the variables include dragons, average is still high in human standard.

This is similar as her wish to the goddess might be granted in terms of god's standard or godly common sense.

err, a literal goddess took his stuff and he is mad at her best friend? even if we dont consider the fact that he would obviously die,just considering that there is a life after death and he would get fucked royally because of this.....how does this "revenge" makes any sense

I'm impressed of how she let him get close even after his declaration that probably took some time. That Eh... Probably took some time, please react. Don't be speechless.

By the way... I guess a weak sword cannot even scratch that impressive Kaoru level board...

Dex-chan lover
no effect? i mean it looks like it didnt go deep but there's definitely blood at the tip

Dex-chan lover
@Darthodin
Well, he cant see the Goddess since she is not actually there in the world. So directly confronting her is out. And if we are being literal, she did not do much this time besides being a powerful backer. Kaoru practically did everything. She is the one who basically decided the fate of that country. Although the alt was complete annihilation. She also is the closest thing to the Goddess and is actually in reachable existance.

Users who are viewing this thread