Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.2

Contributor
Sheesh. Eternal loli much. She can hopefully remedy this with potions.

Fed-Kun's army
at least

"small injuries" are possible
so it will hurt only once... good for her

Dex-chan lover
19! That's why she should have wished for a body of a more interesting 19 years old. That way she could have had a chhance to swoon somebody without a certain preference. Poor thing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if we bring in Touma from Index, a good punch in the face can cure what ails her.

Dex-chan lover
big oof.

hey, at least she's forever 15, I know a good few people who'd want eternal youth.

ah, a legal loli. I also want to know the limits of the potions. Couldn't she make a potion that allows her to become super smart with no draw backs or give her the ability to create anything other than potions.

Dex-chan lover
@Zypex Theoretically that is possible but I doubt it will go there (the smart potion thing).
Ability to create anything? She already create swords, she just need to slap some type of potion-esque feature to create anything actually.
I think she can even create a car (container) with fuel (liquid) in them.

Dex-chan lover
@Zypex sadly MCs are never smart enogth to use thier cheat ablitys in a way that would make them even more OP. I mean she could create a potion to become a god(equal to Celes) becouse here potions don't have any limeter on then

Dex-chan lover
That's the part where she should make a potion to start the aging process of the body. But nope.

Dex-chan lover
A friendly reminder that this is a large part of what drove Gintama’s villain insane. Also Ladylee in Index and a whole bunch of others I’m sure. Well-adjusted immortals are fairly rare.

Dex-chan lover
oh no....she accidentally wished herself to be an eternal legal loli. she played herself

Dex-chan lover
flat as a cutting board forever and ever and ever

Users who are viewing this thread