Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32.1

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
Probably because the ingredients are supper unique.
All the potions are made from her skill and the goddess's divine power.
No one could afford either.

Dex-chan lover
honestly even today, a magic cure to athlete's foot is impressive, we have treatments, but not like this

Dex-chan lover
I hate how authors constantly write nobles as braindead. If every noble was as stupid as mangaka seem to think, none of these countries would function!

Dex-chan lover
Luckily, Vonsas came here first, I suppose. It's rare for Kaoru to not predict every conflict flag coming her way, so this is refreshing.

I quite dig this lieutenant colonel. He's quite sharp and on the ball. Competent too. His deductions were wrong, but perfectly logical.

Fed-Kun's army
This colonel... Is actually very human.. lol

He's neither good or bad. I like it XD

question? why the Kaoru look more and more mature than the beginning chapters, wasn't she will look young forever after getting isekai? or just mangaka didn't care?

"Eliminate the Issue" is a kind way to say " Give the troublemaker an acid bath."

@pmntamp Kaoru always looks older when she is in business shrew mode.

I'll say this again. Is she really expecting to find a marriage partner? Poor fool. The loli will grow older and get married first I call it.

Dont you hate it. When you are going to abuse commoners. But it turns out she is litterly bbf with the goddess of reality. And it a undying acolyte Of matter creation. And a borderline wargod.

Dex-chan lover
She sure has no fantasy or ambition at all, just running a shabby shop at the countryside and picking fights with Karens is her dream as a goddess huh?!

Users who are viewing this thread