I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Contributor
It wasn't mentioned in the story, but I'm sure she also has the ability to make everyone an idiot. Including herself.
This is by far the most important line in the description.

it's gotten boring. Probs bc it barely ever updates. Barely. Ever. Is it not updating in the raws or something???

@ShionSinX Lol i think you are commenting on the wrong manga...? If you actually meant this, then i totally don't understand what you are talking about. She is in fact the complete opposite. Hell, she even had COMMON SENSE which most mcs don't have 😂😅

Dex-chan lover
@CardiBSlays what?! She can literally make a potion that gives her the ability to materialize money out of nothing, become invisible, teleport away, become as strong as Hulk, fly... and she decides to make a low grade healing potion to sell for basically scraps, and sleep on the wilderness because she lacked 1 silver coin... how is that 'complete opoposite' and 'having common sense'?

Lots of people here share the same sentiment about her choices, while others that think shes doing good might just lack some creativity and imagination I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
This story seems to have absolutely no idea where it wants to go.

MC seems to randomly swing between angel mode and demon for very weak reasons (Miracle cures for you, brutal death by blade or poison for you), at this point her hands are stained with far more blood shed in a far more brutal manner than virtually any other isekai MC to date. So considering that, the fact that she continues prancing around as an aloof ditz (while calling OTHER people stupid... orz) is getting quite old.

The only time she actually seems to actually think about what she's doing is when she's getting in a tight spot or feels uncomfortable. And for anyone who says that this MC has common sense... I would instead ask you all, what do the actual world residents that are accompanying her on her sight-seeing trip think of her common sense? Yeah, from their perspective, she has none.

Marathon reader here. Man, this girl is a riot! So funny! It's refreshing to see an Isekai that don't cozy up with royalty or the church. I have to read the novel.

tfw girl with abilities to end world disease would rather not to because she wants to get married. That's the whole plot so far. Ah, also """politics""".

What a disappointment, this manga was great until the plot when out the windows and it began to focus on the MC's quest for a D.

For anyone wondering why there's no new chaps from flaming slime, it's cause they got DMCA'ed. The news is on their site. So yeah, gonna have to hope a different group picks this up. Actually kinda liked this one.

Dex-chan lover
'It wasn't mentioned in the story, but I'm sure she also has the ability to make everyone an idiot. Including herself.'

this should be the whole description instead of those nonsense paragraph above it.

Group Leader
@IudexRichten Thank you for your support but we weren't DMCA'd by this manga. We were just procrastinating heavily. It is only the 80K Gold Coins.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is a hypocrite me thinking.
She chose that skill because "she didn't want to hurt and be used to hurt others" with an offensive skill, but later on, she uses her skill to make a massacre and inflict slow and painful death to tHe bAd PeOpLe. Maybe she is the type to believe that being in a concentration camp and tortured to death is better than being directly shot in the head?

@Koshin_127 isn't that basically what a certain supreme chancellor thought of before and during WW2? but yea, i agree. you're on OP being that can make any sort of potion on a whim. that would mean cures but also incurable disease with treatments that only stay the symptoms or the disease itself for a while. aren't nitro-glycerin and suspended active nuclear cores also potions? talk about having the mindset of a kid. "science and technology aren't bad. they're not good either. those using them are"

Ih

she could make herself into an immortal god and go home with potions

Aggregator gang
This is complete utter mindless trash!!!
Thanks so much for translating it. I'm enjoying it to pieces.

Damn people here are so rude
Like calm domn dude, if you hate it why are you still here just leave

Users who are viewing this thread