Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Ank

Double-page supporter
Story is kinda of a let down for me personally. The author just comes up with any exotic potion he wants to solve any problem he himself sets in the story. And all these incredible and broken potions just happen to appear out of nowhere. The MC just knows about them with zero explanation. Last chapter potions had homing function....

I hope I expressed my feelings correctly. If only I had some eloquence potions to drink so I could explain why im dissapointed with this manga more deeply and clearly....too bad I only got bazooka potions and missile potions on me right now. Maybe next time.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least it was less idiotic this time. I personally get irritated when the MCs end up defeating the target when the original plan was just to delay and survive. The victory seems unearned.

Now that this arc is over and the inevitable test and duel is coming up, may be time to drop. Unless this takes a turn into a parenting manga, in which case seeing the MC hurling bottles into the mouths of a horde of squalling babies might just make it worth sticking around.

Users who are viewing this thread