Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
Bro this main character is actually brain dead. "Some part of me wanted to believe in him, even if it meant parting ways, I wanted to believe just a little." bro says that after his party already:
  1. Stabbed him in the stomach with a sword.
  2. Lit him on fire with fire magic.
  3. Tried to cut his head off.
  4. Left him as dragon food so they could escape.
  5. Forced him into a 1 v 3 death match to try and revoke his adventure license.
  6. Tried to literally stab him in the back.
Like there's no fucking shot anyone would ever think like that in real life, not in modern society and definitely not in a world where adventurers fight and die trying to kill monsters every day.

The main character might just be the worst written character in the whole manga and that's a staggering achievement given how 1 dimensional and stupid everyone else is.

My god did this shitty story just piss me off lol.

Should have refused the duel but he didn't ok fine let the priest out cause they weren't involved but the one that said she wouldn't participate in the duel cause she didn't want to do what they did to him doesn't get a pass cause she still stood back and let it happen and then continued to party with them gets no mercy

Dex-chan lover
Wow those 3 are absolute trash lmao
the healer dude is kinda okay actually, martial artist girl is also redeemable.

Dex-chan lover
He should've just ignored them, or better yet, place a former complaint about a murder attempt since he owes them nothing.
^This. Amina even said it out loud in the middle of a crowd. Don't tell me no one heard that, or that their examiner was walking so fast she didn't pick up on it. That should've been grounds already to suspend any talks of dueling, and turn that piece of crap in to the guards.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't Tommy look down on Vino? Why the heck does he still want to gang on him 3v1 and call it a "duel" lmfao what a shameless weaselly bastard

Dex-chan lover
Nope. Just nope.
This chapter gave me a few seconds of hope when the MC first reacted to the "duel" request.
But then, he still went along with it because... the leader of his former team would stalk him or something.
Like he was the type to let go even if you best him in a fight.

So...
  • MC accepting a duel when he has nothing to gain (not even self-confidence or something equally abstract) and a ton to lose.
  • "Duel" request of 1v3... the "1" originally being a support role. How brave.
  • Examiner playing along, pushing it so far as to extend the exam offer to the criminal team.
  • MC beats two members then turns his back on a very untrustworthy leader who is still in fighting condition.
  • And the crowning achievement: totally-not-expected attempt at backstabbing the MC... who actually didn't expect it at all... despite knowing that the leader is a trash human... which was the whole reason he even accepted the request in the first place.
The "duel" cliche is pretty bad to begin with. This implementation is probably the worst one I've read in a long time.

This series was unoriginal (just another "X is weak but actually OP") and barely average. This chapter pushes it down to just above outright trash.
(I save the "trash" category when the story is outright broken by internal contradictions. This is just plain stupid, braindead stupid, but not broken.)

Rated and dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, the sfx when he hits Rune in the forehead with a potion shouldn't be "gyaa", the most apropriate sound would be the "bonk", what was the author thinking?

Double-page supporter
Typical room temperature IQ MC of turning the back to the enemy without finishing/incapacitating

this trope is so darn overuseddddddddddddddddddddddd

Dex-chan lover
Cringe! Cringe everywhere! Also the proportions were really odd this chapter. Oh well, dropped.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Yeah, that went basically how everyone was predicting. Hopefully he has a potion on him with some permanent debuffs. Our MC has to be the hero type that won't kill other people, but he should eliminate the guys ability to work as an adventurer ever again. Maybe a permanent drop in his strength, vitality and dexterity would put him in his place.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhh... I said there need to be some justification and I got one. Even though it's a bit flimsy but I'll take it. However, do we really have to drag this into 2 chapters? sigh...

BTW, apart from Amina joining the party, maybe the healer also?

Users who are viewing this thread