Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Supporter
"you've fallen right into my trap! I turned my back to get the moral high ground, the best ground."
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is clearly Vino's own fault, Tommy still has his sword unsheathed and pointing straight at him. Yet Vino turned around and showed his back to Tommy. If that's not stupidity, Ai-chan doesn't know what that is.

Unless if he intended to have Tommy hurt Kanadian, but seeing his face when that happened, that was likely a huge shock to him.

Dex-chan lover
Time to switch this one to the hate-read list :fml:

MC really thought it was a good idea to turn his back to the guy who tried to kill him before? My man, the dude already stabbed you in the front, why the hell would you have your back at him?

images
Shanking someone in a dungeon versus straight up murdering them in front of witnesses require two very different standards of plausible deniability :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
MC really thought it was a good idea to turn his back to the guy who tried to kill him before? My man, the dude already stabbed you in the front, why the hell would you have your back at him?

images
Well he already has shown he's not the smartest tool in the shed by accepting a many on 1 duel, as heavily commented on in the previous chapter finding it ridiculous. On top of that, the assault party put nothing on the line for the duel. MC dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Now grab one of your OP bottles, break it in half, and throw it with the sharp side facing towards bozo's face at mach speed.

Users who are viewing this thread