Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku wo Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru?!~ - Vol. 2 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Pleasere I want Vino to say

"no" in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
THE AUDACITY OOOOH

I know we're going for the classic owning the bitch ass stupid ex-comrade's ass but holyfuck it's dumb

Nei

Dex-chan lover
"No, piss off." Just for once, surprise us with the protagonist rejecting the boring challenge that has no benefits to participating in and only detriments. Just for once, just say no.

Who am I kidding, they're going to have the duel, the MC will win without difficulty, gain nothing from the encounter, and then move on as if this never occured. It's a waste of time and is a boring trope that should die a painful death.
It's beneficial for him? Use your brain for a second brother.

He is someone who got betrayed, backstabbed by this people and instead of being ashamed of it -well Tommy is because he is a bitch but the healer and tank aren't- they are here to argue and disturb them, downplaying how important he was in the party even though they need his pots more than anything in the world.

With all of this in mind, how the fuck is not worth it for him to beat them so he can regain confidence in himself? How can he be an S-Rank next to his partner when he has this shadow over his head? Use your brain for a second manga readers challenge IMPOSSIBLE. It's not bad writing, is lazy writing because it's an easy way to fix his trauma and allow the character to grow, but it's Not bad writing because the mc has all the reasons in the world to take it.

Dex-chan lover
If MC is going to just accept it without any argument, that'll drop a few points for me. Since there's clearly a separation between fighting & supposrt role a stated by Amelie, how does it make sense for a fighter to challenge a supporter to a duel? If this point is not cleared out before their duel, it'll be another cliche situation.

Dex-chan lover
Actually how old is Amina of she calls him niichqn i mean they canr be that different in age lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the upcoming cathartic moment of the series. Let’s see how the author handles it.

Dex-chan lover
So, am I alone in being slightly annoyed (and maybe a little creeped out) with Windmill? A complete stranger getting handsy and forcefully tickling a minor is not as endearing as this manga seems to be trying to make it out to be. It would make more sense if MC was restraining himself so as to not upset the person who holds their promotion in their hands, but he keeps onlooking like, "Aw, that's cute," instead. I don't know, maybe I'm the weird one who finds it gross.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, another of this trope, you have to duel me so I can get profit while you dont.

Just for once in one of these mid “kicked out of the party” stories can we PLEASE get an MC that not only stands up for himself, but rejects anything the old party says and ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TRIED TO KILL HIM BY LEAVING HIM FOR DEAD!?

I know the authors are always tripping over themselves to get to the part where the old party gets humbled, but good god please give me continuity of story telling. No one is so forgiving that they’d forget you tried to murder by accepting a lame ass duel.

Dex-chan lover
If the author actually wants to be clever, he will refuse, there is nothing to gain for him in a duel, he is already in a position higher than him and the other guy is struggling to rank up so a duel is pointless... but if the author want to go the generic protagonist route then he will accept the duel...

Dex-chan lover
The only way this story is salvageable is of the author leans into the dumb and has the MC win by, I dunno, "Potion Spank" or something
(Imma go cry now that I've read what I just wrote :wtf: )

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying he should not accept the duel... I think this is a nice oportunity. He now has the confidence he lacked before, and knows that they are unprepared to face him, it's the perfect chance to legaly (they asked for it and there is a S-rank adventurer as testimony) shove potions at the perfect speed at some jewels as revenge, he can even do a favor to that world and make sure that it's fast enough that they will never be able to procriate anymore.

Well this was my last chance for this series. I'm thankful to the group who take time out of their day to translate many different works as quite a few of them deserve it, this series does not deserve it. All that is awaiting this series is the cold, merciful and inevitable fall of the butcher's axe. Removed from reading and wish you all a good day~

Users who are viewing this thread