Princess in the Rough - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I thought the emperors brother was the empresses brother initially 💀 they literally look like each other

The fact that he knows a lot about this incest-filled clan and still says “I don’t know much” 🤣I wonder where he gets all this info from.

If the mom wanted to die why she have a child and then leave them? I guess she was happy to be forgotten so nothing would happen to her daughter? How did her daughter survive wasn’t she forgotten? Ugh

Group Leader
How is he the brother-in-law of the empress when he looks exactly the same as the empress? 🤔

Okay but the most important thing is how Mr.Spirit looks just like the clan Estella is from will that be important later?

urm okayyyy who is this emperor's brother that have lotsa info about some magical clan that he can just spit it out in one sitting when the royal librarian or watever her name cant even find anything regarding that clan???

Fed-Kun's army
So it's really the mother's fault that everything happened to her child. The question is, will the remnants of the Aehri clan hunt down/pose a threat to our FMC in order to preserve vital secrets?

@Jb9090 I have a theory about these two. Maybe they can`t take their own lives but as the brother said, if someone from the clan has a child with a normal human, they kill that person. So, I`m thinking the only way that the mother thought she could die was getting a child.
And estrelle didn`t die because there is someone that remembers her. The spirit friend (and the animals, but I don`t think they count).

I thought that was the Empress' brother, not the Emperor's. Like why do they look so alike lol

Sigh.. more and more burden for Estrella... I just.. became sad all of the sudden..

Users who are viewing this thread