Princess Strategy

This had to have been at least heavily inspired by who made me a princess, just look at her!
Honestly just feels like a cheap watt pad fanfic of wmmap.

it looks nothing like who made me a princess, wth are you talking about?

Why you guys saying she looks like "Who made me princess"
Just because a character has blue eyes and blond hair doesn't mean its a rip-off. Blond hair and blue eyes doesn't mean anything. It's just a character design.

Fed-Kun's army
swindler hamster and crazy father, and queen+concubines that want her death.... truly wonderful life await her 😆

i hope she revert it and this hamster got bankrupt in the end 😈

Yeah.... Unnecessary. This chapter was unnecessary. And whenever the characters do something unnecessary... It's supposed to be funny, it's actually not funny but annoying

What the hell even is this train wreck?
I'm inclined to actually keep following just to see how nonsensical it'll get.

these are only fun when the “scary king” father is actually competent and not a reckless idiot. not to mention the asshole game system hamster with the grossly huge balls.
i thought this would be funny but it’s trying too hard and doesn’t balance it out. it’s funny that the main character would mention mary sues like she isn’t one. another form of mary sue is a character who gets by and gets everything she wants/needs without putting in any effort or experiencing hardship. no matter how annoyed she acts, that’s exactly what happens to her.

hamster is gross
plot is all over the place and makes no sense whatsoever
stereotypical obsession with killing everyone for the dumbest reason

the only good thing is the art

A rollercoaster of overly used cliche plots. They keep putting comedy tags, but there's nothing funny happens. It's just annoying things happen to the protagonist and then she acts annoyed and irritated. What's funny? It's only been a few chapters, but with how this is going... I can tell it's not gonna get any better

I'm trying really hard to keep up with this, but it's a mess and not very entertaining. There's no way a king of a successful empire is that ignorant. The characters aren't great, the plot doesn't exist?? Idk where this is going or if I'll be able to stick with it long enough to find out.

@badwolf9009 it's the same thing with all the female MC go thru...but I dont see people complaining... most even applause the arrogant ML cuz he is handsome while most readers citizen an ugly people doing the same thing.

The comedy tag is right there. This is to make u laugh with a very light plot just for the purpose to make people laugh of how extreme people become. Right now this is just to show how doting to an extreme point can be bad...

while the other manhwas you don't see the tragedy tag so am I supposed to assume women like to be abused? To cheated? Or exiled? Like many things that a normal person even bad people don't go thru cuz evil and rich people are smart and some are intelligent while in most manhwas just say a male MC kick a ball and is the smartess thing ever a girl has to died and struggle all her life cuz she is a female MC and still have an aggressive MC.

Sorry but I pretty much prefer this one. I guess I am more "manly" that I think this story is funny. It is supposed to be stupid. It is for guys and girls who likes to see a MC doing or having dumb things happening and still end up in the winning end instead of having a calamity after another happening and still end up with just one dude. I hope this MC gets many husbands since the father looks to have a good relationship with everyone.

I think that the king is like this cuz she is the daughter from the prophecy. It is a female who will bring fortune to his kingdom. At least we have a female being the center of the story.

If you take the story too seriously why read this and even read those other stories where the female MC must struggle to be one of the MANY wives of one single man or the female MC must be outshines by the ML or MLS and then from a MC become a FL and the ML turn I nto a MC. Those stories are the worse and those are most of the mangas/manhwas.

Users who are viewing this thread