Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
that mofo Ex-fiance just left during the middle of all the chaos. 😂

Hope she become a warrior princess and kick the demon king's balls. 😈

oh thank god, please please don't have a fucking love triangle

edit: also what is the demon king doing to do with the gem? did he just go back home lol, I thought he wanted a larger and more prosperous land

edit2: actually there's probably going to be a love triangle judging from the synopsis. fuck.

@angellordemon If you've ever read Yona of the Dawn, she starts off kind of like this as well. Honestly, having a character that isn't a Mary Sue is refreshing and it is nice to see character development! (Woah what's that! I've never heard of it before!). Just lay back and enjoy Claudia's growth.

I like that she is already going through heaps of character development ;v;
Brother may be saved yet, good luck Princess

TY so much!

@maru_1

If you've ever read Yona of the Dawn, she starts off kind of like this as well.

and she stays like that ugh,

Yona is literally still in love with her father's killer who the author makes super sympathetic lmao

Ngl I can’t wait for her to be more stronger and less of a cry baby. Rn she’s still extremely oblivious and doesn’t even know that much info about the world around her lol

Supporter
She's certainly spoiled, but I don't dislike her character. And from the sypnosis, it does somewhat remind me of Yona manga, just hope it won't go the same route with that one because I really dislike it. Can't wait for the princess to match the cover pic :3

I like how the narrative doesn't spare any punches and have her face how much of a burden she was being to those around her all this years with her bratty ways... is watch her swallow the bitter truth that will make extra satisfying when she eventually succeeds.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZanaduKhan what are you talking about ? Did you read the latest chapters of yona lol ?

She's in love with Hak lol

Aggregator gang
@Mira995
Yea... I thought the same thing.

She has some lingering attachment since they grew up together, but she stopped crying about it really fast.

I like this though. I especially like it when a writer saves their exposition until we care. I drop so many series that info dump on chapter 1.

@Maru_1 I watched the anime and read the manga, it is annoying at first ^^ and i do look forward to her character growth judging by the description.

@Mira995

no, I dropped it because I really disliked Yona and the weird pro war theme

has Yona actually professed her love for Hak? because that's one of the things that made me drop the series

Lmao @ the comments below. did y’all even read/watch yona of the dawn? She realized that even though she doesn’t romantically love Suwon anymore, she can still care about him - because the trio grew up together and his betrayal is traumatizing and continues to influence her character development. And thus, she is growing up and becoming cooler every chapter

The author doesn’t make Suwon to be a literal demon king who’s cartoonishly evil. Yes, it’s possible to have gray area with your antagonists.

And yes I love yona of the dawn. This story seems to have promise as well.

Users who are viewing this thread