Princess to the Rescue!

Group Leader
I’ll just leave this here—
Credits to @manhwa_news on Instagram for the the details regarding this series. It’ll be coming out on Comico, January 14th.
After reading the summary, I think my group will pick this series up once it comes out!

Edit: Sadly we got sniped before we began.

Quite different plot.no reborn or transmigration or any difficulty.but this time actual spoiled princess.

I get the feeling the spoiled princess dumped the knight to get with the red haired prince.

This story is to say the words of others calling her spoiled. However, based on the two chapters the princess is brought up with love and care, and she loves her brother just as much as she loves him. She knows what she is in and she is ignorant becuz people makes/wants her to be ignorant. She is being kept in the dark, so what do these people want her to do? Act like a grand royal with no guidance?!

@kuroneko36 that's exactly what I thought because shes clearly not a bad person it's just all the responsibility was given to the brother so they wouldnt have expected this and therefore just treated the princess as a fool the entire time.

Group Leader
Hey uh 😀????
Our scanslation team was informed that this series was coming out tomorrow, but now a different scanslation group has beaten us to it.
Apologies, we couldn't translate this and I personally can't take credit for it.
And that's on getting sniped.

don't you just hate it when your about to get proposed, then a fire came out and your brother loses his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread