Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 18

I'm amazed how many people are ok with the castration. Like, Baron Nopok was a shithead and deserved punishment, but that's a bit much IMO. Then again I'm just generally of the opinion that independence and autonomy starts with bodily autonomy, so that's a big yikes for me.

I don't have an alternative because I read this for fun, not social justice commentary, but still.

Well, it's fantasy, but not the modern-world type of fantasy. I'm not sure if letting Nopok go after rape attempt would be believable for the mercenary ML and he's not into trusting the punishment to some unknown king/emperor.
And, honestly, I don't know why killing would be better. Nopok is going to meet his beloved wife, to raise his child (and still no need for job). Reeeeeally it's better to be dead, isn't it?

@missmercurial your comment made me straight up nauseous. Like....
Me, reading that you think “independence and autonomy starts with bodily autonomy”: 😌💅✨💓
Me, seeing you follow up with a “yikes” as you claim to be concerned about social justice while deriding the fantasy of castrating a R@PIST as a “bit much”:
🚨👄🚨 y e e k s

Group Leader
LMAO, I know that in OUR society, castration would be like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU", but can we remember that this story is NOT set in our current society?

Waaah, this is the first time an actual castration really happen! Usually in other manhwa or manga they just kill the guy right off. Easy way out.

I don't think anyone here has thought about it, but technically Scilla was kinda(? raped in her previous life? I know she married him willingly (not really cos she had no choice), but it was a lie all along. She very specifically mentioned that she tried bearing a child & did almost everything for it but was unsuccessful (because they were poisoning her or whatever). And that made me sick to my core, just knowing that she had had to sleep with that f**kface countless times to try & bear a child has been something that has constantly bothered me while reading this. That castration really managed to lessen my frustration & anger. Some of you here felt like it was too much, but not for me, it was well deserved even if Kian doesn't actually know what happened in the prev life. It is still justice served & I am here for it. I don't care if he didn't actually "rape" her like rapists do, for enjoyment etc. But he USED HER BODY knowing full well that she'd never bear a child & that is unforgivable. THANK YOU KIAN FOR PROTECTING SCILLA THAT WAY. The queen deserves it.

OH GOD... THE HORROR

Even I feel a bit bad for the asshole if you go that far with the punishment... yeesh

Users who are viewing this thread