Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Turning someone into an enouche is a big medical procedure lol... how didnt he bleed out and die?

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, I did not expect that from a webtoon like this. Good thing though, I hate when bastards get off the hook to easily.

"I would cut a dude's dick off if he tried to rape you" is the type of big dick energy that belongs in your tinder profile

@raydnt from what I searched online
“ While other issues may be more prevalent, how a person can go to the toilet is still one of the most important post-penis removal.
Apparently one of the main positives from the reconstructed option is that of standing urination.
Otherwise patients have to squat down in order to urinate after doctors re-route the urethra to below the scrotum.”

Aggregator gang
The fight was super short but we came here for the Romance not action so that's okay ig. But wow castration by sword did not expect that but he deserves it, revenge for the last life and this lifetime.

Aggregator gang
BRUH THEY ACTUALLY DID IT LMAO I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN THAT HAPPEN IN A COMIC LOL bc others always say they'll do it but they never actually do it. Also that bitch how could she condone her husband sleeping with someone else smh she deserves a dickless man

Fed-Kun's army
OHMIGOSH THEY ACTUALLY DID IT ASNSJDNDKDNDKDBKDKDM

FIRST TIME I SAW THIS XD

Fed-Kun's army
tbh I'd have been disappointed if all the catarse out of this was the debt being paid off, thanks Kian :v

Users who are viewing this thread