Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 30

I was so happy that there was a mass release but the series has actually been dropped T^T Tappytoon has only 16 chaps

Thank you translators for your great work!!

Double-page supporter
I knew it when I saw the mass release but I absolutely love this series, ill probably check up on tappytoon in 3-4 months when they’ve caught up!

I’ll consider this a 3-4 month hiatus lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations. Too bad you are dropping it, that means I'm dropping it too.

Thanks for the mass release and for
your hard work on this series.

Also, why y'all whining about this being published by the Tappytoon? The author will finally get some coins! That's great news for people who like them and want to support their work. Idk, it's like you guys pass so much time in here that you forget that this is the author work and they need to paid to survive.

Thanks so much guys, amazing job. For those wondering, looks like it'll be 19SEP when the next episode releases on tappytoons, if they keep at the once a week pace they so love to do.

Dex-chan lover
Its time to put the final nail in this arrogant pricks coffin.

Thanks for the amazing Upspree.

Thank you very much for the upspree 😄

It's too bad it's getting dropped but thank you for your hard work up 'til now.

Wow I’m so thankful to the translator team for all of these chapters 😭 thank you Devil and Angel scans

Thank you for your hard work😭😭 it’s very sad that it’s dropped but thank you so much

I was wondering why sudden mass update, oh well too bad you can't continue 😔
Thank you for the great work!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing us these 30 chapters! I wish you luck with your future projects!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn!!

Hate it when series get licensed, because most of the time the official translations suck ass.

Incredible how official companies take more time and do a worse job...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I knew the mass release was too good to be true, well, thanks a lot for your effors D&A Scans!

Thank you for the mass update! I appreciate all the efforts you've put into this.

Users who are viewing this thread