Priscilla's Marriage Request

Hopefully this gets picked back up here... however if y'all want to read the next chapter, they have it on mangago 😁

Thank you for your hardwork!

I do hope someone else picks it up 😭

My issue with Tappytoon is it doesn't allow you to 'earn' chapters in anyway. Other manga, manhwa, webtoon producers at least allow you to be able to 'earn' enough to read chapters. I.e. if you're broke, but willing to sit through adverts to 'earn' gems then you can on MangaToon or Webcomics...

But Tappytoon has the option to watch advertisement or complete offers. It is called free points. That’s how I read “ The beginning after the end” and support the authors

Dex-chan lover
my future husband need to read this so he could learn from kian 😍 that aside there's an official indo translation on kakaopage for those who want to read more and support the artist 👌

was a decent read. too bad about it's been dropped, but i understand. I don't really like tappytoon, as they don't offer a subscription service, so it makes reading anything there expensive, especially if you read many webtoons. I wish they'd adopt Crunchyroll's model for manga.

This is a wish fufillment webtoon in the truest sense. I can see how many other people may enjoy this, but personally I found it quite luckluster in comparison to other isekai’s, even the ones that are already licensed by Tappytoon.
I felt empty every time Priscilla manages to get rid of one of the antagonists. There’s no real struggle. No earned reward.

Even though the two main leads remember each other from their past life, it felt way too quick for me to even acknowledge their relationship. It wasn’t fun seeing how their romantic relationship develop when there was barely anything to be romantic over. After they signed the marriage contract, they completely skipped over an integral and exciting part when getting involved in a relationship.

I just felt cold. It felt like the whole story ended in ten chapters to be honest and the rest is just the OVA.

Users who are viewing this thread