Priscilla's Marriage Request

i love how they are not beating around the bush when it comes to their realationship . i am so excited to see the new charachters spacialy the princess i would love to see what comes next i was afraid this would turn into the romantic cliche that a lot of korean manhwas fall into but i am glad i am wrong . i love the relashionship between them it seems soo healthy wich is very rare the ml is very lovable and not toxic like most of them are i love how they have mutual respect for each other . thank u soo much for the translating team for this .

it seems this would be droped i cant pay toread things online si,ce i dont have a card and even if i did i dont think i would either cause i feel that is not a smart fainancial dicesion i read a looot of manhwa if i wasnt already broke i would be if i did lool . i hope someone pickes this uo it's a really good story

Aww, I was supporting it anyways on Tappytoon, y'all were always a week ahead. 😢 Thank you for the mass release and thanks to you guys, I got to Tappytoon to read it.

What’s tappytoon? Is it the original? Is it in English? I rather support the artist at least. Not like 2-5 dollars will be much compare to the movies or going out. I already use my allowance on webtoon spoilers so it wouldn’t hurt to wait and use it on tappytoon if it’s in English. Better to give back what I take. (Yeah I’m saying anyone who uses excuses should screw off and not try to get pity. Everyone gets it if you can’t pay it, so don’t say shit that makes it okay to read for free. We’re all scumbags here, so don’t try to play innocent and a saint.) I’m an idiot that guilt pays for the whole manga after reading it for free and I’m scum for thinking it’ll make me feel better. But at least I’m not hiding behind my 10 buck allowance A month and Saying I can’t pay to be less scumbaggy than others. I’m so proud of the countess and Lets at least check if tappytoon is like webtoon were they still let us read for free before getting pity on a this or any site that can’t support the artist.

Unfortunately, I can’t read this anymore. All the stories taken by Tappytoon are no longer reachable for me since I’m still young and not allowed to buy anything online. -sigh- It sucks but it seems that I have to wait until I’m an adult. I wish I can support the author but I have to support myself first.

@Angelwolf617 It’s an app where you can read licensed Webtoons through paying and yes it is in English.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe this. Pay to read per chapter TT_TT I will cherish this mass update and drop it.

It would be nicer to just pay for chapters rather than using tokens but i don't find the price/chapter too unreasonable if i did not fail very hard at math. (Which is very possible)

its about .12 cents per token on tappy so .36 cents a chapter. Its definitely too expensive for anyone who likes to read a lot. If it was a 15 dollar subscription id do it in a heartbeat.

@comedyxtragedy it's a big update because they're not going to translate anymore. Tappytoon licensed it meaning they can't scanlate it anymore. I honestly don't like how tappytoon works. Pay per chapter is a poopy way to sell/market stories that have hundreds of chapters. I agree with you @omegacalgar, if it was a "book" subscription I'd pay, rather than a pay per chapter. Kinda disappointed, but it's how tappy works. Thank you for your hard work D&A. I hope to read more work from you.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!
but pls don`t stop scanlating , tappytoon takes money for every chapter !!

Users who are viewing this thread