Priscilla's Marriage Request

@Lereya I read only read manga on mangadex that do not have an english publisher/are not licensed in english, because, I know AMAZINGLY, I can not read Japanese/Chinese/Korean. As soon as something is picked up, I usually switch over to/buy the official published version to support the original authors. You have no right to attack me for merely suggesting the translators to promote the official translation. They can still translate it, fine I can live with that, but they should let people who have the means to support the author know how to. There are many other translation groups who even mention where to buy the non-translated version at the beginning/end of every released chapter. I mentioned I have no plans of reporting them, but they should promote more legal ways to read the material. Keep attacking me with your ignorance about translated manga and I will report them. You wouldn't steal a book from a store to read it, nor copy that same book, change the cover to put your name on it and give to to thousands for free. Do some research on the topic and we can have a real conversation. Yes, I read a lot of manga when I first discovered these sites, but now that I've been educated on the controversies surrounding unofficial translations, I limit myself to the best of my ability. I don't care if you or anyone else reads manga on this site, or elsewhere, I'm just trying to educate people about legal means to do so, and encourage things that readers and scanlators can do to ensure the original authors see some profit for their stolen works. Scanlation is a gray area that everyone should make an effort to understand at the very least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanlation#Legal_action
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanlation#Reception
https://mangaplanet.com/scanlation-speaks-manga-planet-interviews-vikinghedgehog/
https://mangaplanet.com/scanlation-speaks-scans-hurt-translator-beverly-maynor-interview/
https://mangaplanet.com/scanlation-speaks-interview-hatigarm-scans/
https://mangaplanet.com/scanlation-interview-theelusivetaco-tadanonatsu/
There's some light reading for the ethical/legal controversies on this matter. :)

Also, I've noticed that the translation group does have a "Please support the author and artist!" at the very end of their chapters in fine print, but doesn't actually inform you of how to do that. So while, it's a nice gesture, it's essentially meaningless.

So why you dont go away then?.. since everything here were ilegal?.. no you cant say since it's no publisher or bla bla bla what ever.. everything is ilegaly done here.. dont try to turn blind at it first and make it right anyway..
Just because you can buy it not everyone here can buy it to, not because they cannot afford it, its simply theres nobody sale that in their country? So they wrong and you right?.. because u read unpublished in YOUR language? Huh?.. so what happen with the real author stuff?.. since only the translated published were approved? 😂🤣 duh? Isnt its just the same?..
not everything here with your language were officially published but in the real author language or something, for the point usually the author say DONT TRANSLATE WITHOUT PERMISSION.. its illegal isn't? ..
dont you think its lilbit hypocrite?.. welp everyone here have the same sin regardless what ever they read.. everything ITS ILLEGAAL here.. 😂🤣😂🤣 duuuh?... 😂🤣😂🤣
So keep it cool bro.. slow down.. we had the saaameee SIN, nobody right or wrong here.. saamee.. 😎🤓😎

Pretty nice
the first time, it was kayn who didnt know who she was, the second time, its silla who didnt remember him
Its at least, a refreshing adition to the genre, at best, a new favourite
For now, 8.5/10, i shall give it a 9

What is wrong with you people? There's a link to the official English translation site. So yes, you can support them there. That's the reason why they said to support the author even if they don't provide the link on their last page credit. It is right there under the summary. It isn't that hard to find it. Here is free and they don't take credit for it for illegally translating. And they translate it for free, so just be glad that they aren't charging us for reading their scanlation. I will definitely buy the hard copy manwha if it is out in my country. Because that is the only way I will support the author. Since, I prefer to have a hard copy instead of buying it in the app on every chapters and then quit the app and money goes to waste. I also read on these type of sites and if I like it so much then of course I will buy the hard copy. That's how I've been doing with the Manga. Sadly enough, there aren't any manwha official English translated here. There was 2 manwha I know that was sold here in my country. Those were the only 2 that I have seen so far and yes it is f** rare. Excuse my words. I shall end it here.

The raws are at chapter 38 if i read it correctly, how long do we think season 1 will be?

Because I'm a bit hesitant to go through the process of using yet another app with It's own currency that i have to purchase in order to unlock chapters. Buying coins/tokens is a damn nuisance since It's never divisible with the cost of a chapter.

After the season ends i can at least calculate the cost of buying everything at once.

you guys really have to be blind to not see the english translation linked under the description. stop asking people to spoon feed u like u can't find it on ur own

woah this is unexpectedly good mv goes back in time and she becomes a lot wiser and she’s savage i love that

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know the reason....

BUT THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ETREMELY MASS RELEASE!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread