Priscilla's Marriage Request

Beautifully done my dear girl! It verges unusual to get this type of satisfying revenge so early in this type of story.

Group Leader
I love the fact that the revenge wasn’t too drawn out. It was just a step on her path to restoring her territory.

yes! justice! all neatly wrapped in a bow. let's hope the evil bitch doesn't try anything in the future. Silla should have just killed her.

I now wish i kept thinking i don't like the profile pic and waited till there was more chapters instead of being addicted without new chapters .i need new chapter every 20 minutes 😂😂❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤thank you guy's for the hard work

Group Leader
Raws are already at 35 chapters... damn it.
(This is definitely not a complaint about translation speed, D&A scans is great as always with that. More like I wish I knew Korean because I love this.)

As much as I love this story, it is licensed in English through TappyToon, so you really should be directing people there to support the author than continuing to release these translations. In only 2 days, it'll be all caught up to your releases, and they release a new chapter every week. You do have to pay a small amount to read the chapters, but at least you're supporting the author rather than just enjoying their hard work for free. :) TappyToon does partner with the creators to release the stories, so what you're doing is essentially stealing from them. I have no plans to report you, but if someone does, they do have the copyrights, and you could end up in a lot of trouble. I've known a few people who've written stories online, only for someone else to sell it and to Dreame or somewhere else to make a quick buck, knowing how that feels, I just think you should immediately drop stories once they're licensed in English. I appreciate your hard work and bringing attention to this comic, but it is a bit disrespectful.

Oh man I really like this! The inversion of power is pretty refreshing to read. With him taking the ‘consort’ role in the marriage, and her wanting to take care of him. I love a queen in charge!!

fell in love with this comic! the pacing is great, the characters are amazing. The dynamic between the 2 leads is also really good. Thanks for scanlating!!

To be honest I feel bad for the maids and servents. I mean I know that it doesn't excuse their behavior... But I mean if I were in a position where my life was in the hands of others I guess it'd be hard to not do bad deeds to someone. Especially if I was ordered to do it by the person that literally owns my life... I'd just run away.

@biblio11 I absolutely agree with you that they should be advertising for people to go support the author and read it on tappytoon. However, they are currently ahead of tappytoon as tappytoon puts waiting times on chapter releases (though tappytoon might become ahead of them in June) and they are not translating for monetary profit of any kind. Both tappytoon and the publishing company take a cut of the profits, so to me, they're doing the same thing (i.e. profiting off the authors work), but at least some profit does go to the author. Not everyone has the means to pay for each individual chapter, but if you do please, please go and support the author

@biblio11 Why are you reading on Mangadex then. The site literally is for the distribution of manga and manhwa that they don’t have the right to per say. It just seems rather hypocritical that you’re consuming the content, but lecturing the people who provide it. You can always support the author, but many can’t afford it. I don’t think you should consume what’s on this site if you have an issue with licensed Webtoons being here for free.

Users who are viewing this thread