Priscilla's Marriage Request

Group Leader
A bit sad that your lovely translation is stopping, but honestly, I’ve somewhat been expecting it since tappytoon picked it up, so I’m not too disappointed. Thank you for going out with a bang!

thank you for the mass release! although im really sad that you'll be dropping it. nevertheless, i enjoyed the series so much~!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating, I'm sad you dropped it but you got us here so thanks for all your time!

Like there are too many sites that things get licensed to. I can't keep track. I'm happy the author is getting paid. It's just lamentable I can't read it all on one site. And I'll probably forget about this story in a week. If it was behind a pay wall on here even, id prolly buy the chapters.

I don't mind paying, but the paysites are usually so far behind fan releases its laughable...

Fed-Kun's army
@Lohengrin Ikr...I dont want to pay 250 reals in one site to read 1 manga/manhua and then go and pay more 250 on another one to read other series....

Its honestly annoying, they should just put everything in 1 site and stop with this division

@Elysiumsw they are still on ch 17...They wait to see if stuff is getting views and when they see that it gives money they just steal it and capitalize the hell out of it

They give us a huge release, and then a note about dropping. Well... Okay.

It's rather fun to read, but not enough to pay for it. Hopefully someone picks this up. If not, there's still pirated raws and Google translate for some spoilers.

Really sad that you guys won’t be doing this series anymore but thanks for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread