Priscilla's Marriage Request

She can just have her "mother" thrown out once she is officially the lord 👏 if i were her id just have rid of her hahahaha

Sometimes I get frustrated with the class structure in stories like these. The household staff is divided into fawning maids who have no goals beyond supporting their mistress and scheming staff who don't treat the noble protagonist with the respect and deference of her title. These hierarchical class structures feel pretty gross as a modern era reader - the scene where she demanded the household maid refer to her as Countess was super uncomfortable even though we're supposed to understand that the maid is the bad one. Yikes.

Hi everyone, sorry to bother you but I'm currently working on my thesis about webtoon readability and what can designers do to improve the reading experience. It would be very helpful if you guys could take some minutes to complete it. And of course, any comment that helps me improve is always welcome. https://forms.gle/PDFdqq68D1usC5jW9 Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Yay, a real update, no April Fools bs! And Priscilla being awesome at not letting Kian push her around :)

I like that she didn't just happened to randomly die and randomly got thrown into the past because the gods like her. She did everything herself, she ran away, lived, built a new life, got new goals, and she went through the trouble of looking for a magical stone that could take her back because she actually planned it.

Is TS keeping up with the raws? I can navigate kakao about as well as the open sea so i dunno how far we are.

me dum dum

NNNNNOOOOOOOO! NOW I'VE DONE IT!!! I finished all the chapters up to ch.6 (T.T).... How long should i wait? My goodness! I wish i have discovered this manhwa later on...

Users who are viewing this thread