Prison Lab - Vol. 8 Ch. 52

Double-page supporter
I hate how the author brought the I love you shit into this.

thanks for the chapter

tbh i think everyone can figure how this is gonna end, though i still think its weird for these 2 to become a couple. It would have been better as a pure revenge story

Contributor
Well actually i'm ok with these two becoming a couple.
After all, both of them were used since the beginning by others people, at this point it's pointless to hate the other anymore after learning the truth, especially when both used to love each other (and still do).

Double-page supporter
I like how there are people complaining about the love being thrown in here, when it's been here from the start. It was so fucking obvious that they liked each other from the start of this series and anyone who didn't notice is as dense as a shonen anime protagonist. This is a love story written by an edge lord. Always has been, and always will be. I hope everyone in this series dies because they're all terrible people.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus this thing needs to end already so I can say I at least finished this spiral of shitty madness

Why does it say completed, when it is clearly not?
I got fucking baited.

@RVIU I think the series ended already, but the translators haven’t been keeping up. The raws go up to chapter 65.

Users who are viewing this thread