Prison Lab

Dex-chan lover
I understand venting his anger since the cheating wife was part of the problem. After all, that knowledge bothered their daughter immensely. But by betraying his promise and completely blaming his wife it's almost as if he's trying to avoid responsibility for the death of his daughter by denying it was his fault in any way, shape, or form.

Fed-Kun's army
@15quince15

Oh my god. i guess getting the top 1 slot on the most grossing r rated movie of all the time.. i beat jesus and yet you do not get it? are you caveman?

@Closedbox I probably didn't watch it, it would make it easier for everyone to just say the name of it instead of doing these (hehe I bet someone will get my reference) things.

Fed-Kun's army
@15quince15

Damn.. i don't know it maybe i forgotten it.. btw the name is pool.. dead... pool dead... with a capital D.
okay now you know where i get it..

Finally someone with common sense in this manga. Why go after the women when the root of all evil is out there?

this is getting down the rabbit hole, and up, and down, and up..... some plot twists are pretty predictable but its still a decent read for sure. also art is good, psychological aspect is also really good. however the horror tag.... is it really necessary? like gore maybe but there is not a single scary moment.

Contributor
Ending with 10th volume
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-12/prison-lab-manga-ends-in-10th-volume/.146634

Chapter 1-19 are pretty solid, but chapter 20 onwards is when the writing takes a HUGE nosedive. I won't spoil it, but you can tell the writer can't think of any actual good reasons why certain characters do things. If they make another story after this then they need to step their storytelling game up

Power Uploader
Last volume cover is a big spoiler for readers who have just started the manga. Not sure if it should be used as the main cover.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i don't understand the policy of using the last volume cover either, there are so many series that spoils the ending becouse of the cover..

Anyone got the raws of the manga? It already ended but i can't find them anywhere

It said was complete and used the last volume cover too but in fact still stuck at chap 44 (vol 7)

Damn, after the story getting interesing it's cliff hanging

Users who are viewing this thread