Prison Lab

Group Leader
All's well that ends well. Happy ending.

Double-page supporter
Is this the one where the chick bit off his finger ? If this was teh series, that was where I was up too <.<

Gonna go out on a limb and say Hasumi is the real leader and Kujima is the bait. He has been spurring on Arakawa as suspicious to misdirect any suspicion onto himself. Plus his alias being Shin kind of blatantly spoils it

Anyone wanna just message me and let me know how the story ends if they know? Kinda wanna just find out and get off the wild ride

Contributor
@Zenith_Tempest

Anyone wanna just message me and let me know how the story ends if they know? Kinda wanna just find out and get off the wild ride

Like B-no said, the ending is
a happy one. Both Mc forgive each other (they were only used by others persons after all) and are together at the end.
Most of the compangy people end up dead, except for the man with spiked hair, the nice girl who is his friend and that's pretty much it.
A good end actually, because i was expecting some edgy stuff for a ending, it's much better like this.

@Siquall
Man, that was seriously a bullsh*t end imo.
I was hoping
the girl who bullied the mc for some stupid reason would die a horrible death since even though she herself was some kind of a victim, her suffering had nothing to do with our mc...yet she made his life miserable for what? Love???
its such a load of crap lol.

@sonhot

You really did though that a bully would have a bad ending in a japanese story? you can't be that naive. In manga, doesnt matter what you do, you just need to apologize. From popular stuff like Naruto or Elfen Lied, to underground stuff like the manga about the girl that was raped for a year and buried in the ground and many others. Theres no way you can still believe that any manga is going to be different.

@burmn123

I know that. Even when the author/writer wanted bullies to have a bad ending, most of the times the editor/publisher would edit that out and have the bullies and victims become "friends" or some sh*t. Still one can hope right? And could you tell me the name of that underground stuff you were talking about? I need to research that :D.

Started out interesting, but got so stupid I could feel my brain cells dying. Luckily I managed to drop the series while I still had some remaining lol

Double-page supporter
And the plot-twists start coming and they don't stop coming

One of the fck up manga I’ve ever read.....hands off if u don’t wanna read mess up shits. If u want to know plot read it with own risk

Group Leader
About the Stanford prison experiment the manga mentions every-time is fake and guards were told to behave like that and act like that they din't decide themselves nor it was some being in power thing.

here guys if you want read complete raw
http://manga-zip.net/archives/255097.html#more-255097

Users who are viewing this thread