Private Libido

@ nofailending Omg thanks for your comment. You can find the raws on the link provided above under official: raw. Please if you have the chance, purchase the raws to support the author/artist. <3

Oh my, the fact that the Saitou, after hearing his confession, is so blatant in pushing Yuu to say yes. Even if he has to cloud Yuu's head with pleasure to ensure that yes. And the hints that he has had such an interest in Yuu that he's gone out of his way to obtain more information about him. And it's a pleasure to read bdsm relations where the sub is such a genuine masochist that truly enjoys it.

The series will trigger some people , seme is def not nice

Major spoiler
he’s the rapist from the uke childhood

@idgal noooooooooooooooooo.whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i just commented under the chapter that, pls don't be that person. why author. whyyyyy

@412001

I think author is trying to push the ultimate sadomasochistic relationship and what better than
the victim depending on the abuser /rapist

Yep, nope. Don't need that in my life lol. Dropped ☺️

True BDSM is about consent and respect. Not toxicity and trauma.

But the Scanlating was done great and it was uploaded really consistently and fast. Thank you 💜💜💜

Okay, definitly not going to keep on reading this series, the guy tried to rape a kid and try to get "revenge" ? Wtf ?

I'm a bit confused, so Immoral sex is related to this somehow?!?

Thanks for the fantastic job scan team!! It's looking so clean and great to read.

Now, the story itself a bit weak and somehow more fucked up than I expected but also, saw it coming...

Anyhow, it made me really uncomfortable but I like the art(?) and character design, Saitou could've been a mature and gentle guy... Yeah that would have been so much better for me.

I read it to the end, so whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread