Private Stripper - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I get that this kind of job is looked down on, but this setting makes it that the job is really safe for the mc, they don't force him to do anything and there's an appropriate distance between him and his fans. Since he likes dancing and the workplace has a good environment, I dont see the problem with him doing the job as long as no one from his other work finds out. He's a good boy doing it for a good cause❤

I think he mostly has a problem with the private dance, since it's behind close doors and all.
Guess him asking Aki to do it in front of him is an excuse to see how risque it may be.

Looking forward to the next chapter ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Omg that performance was hot!!!
And I am so glad that stripping isn't being portrayed as a shameful job. Lindsey should definitely take pride in what he's doing cos he's damn good at it!!!

I need the next chapter 😭

This is so good. I'm a slave for friends to lovers trope, plus no toxic drama involved. Thanks for the updates!

I’m glad the author isn’t making stripping out to be some shameful, “wrong” thing. Like yes Lindsey get that cashhhh 🤑🤑

What a seductive dance. I guess this is where they confess after he does his private dance.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread