Project S - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
He obviously likes her. But he didn't confess? Lololol was he waiting for her to make the first move?? Lololol
Many thanks

So we have a tsun-tsun for a ML..... Usually I would be down but he is giving me bad vibes with how proud he was at ruining her dating prospects.

eugh dont you just hate it when men?
seeing him now, he most likely had/has a crush on her, does that mean the fact that the reason her entire college life was ruined was more so because of him is justified?
and even if it was a misunderstanding, why mock her about it now to her face without any sympathy after they JUST met after years
i mean honestly expecting a girl who was humiliated because of an incident involving you to "wait" for you as a potential dating partner and then acting remorseful because she decided that incident wasn't worth giving herself away and started to trust and date someone else after a long time; idk man seems like asshole syndrome to me
here comes the redemption/misunderstanding arc :/ I'm going to read this to see where it goes

thank you to the translators!! <3

thank you so much for translating this work! so glad that your team is picking this up and continuing with it (and releasing so many chapters at once too!) :) really appreciate the hard work involved!

--
tbh the ML is quite unlikable (it's amazing how he can still feel entitled to FL's goodwill despite what he has done 🤐) so i'm glad to see him suffer and i hope he suffers more 😂
looking forward to seeing how the story develops!

I think that Seo Jin-hyung(ML) is in love with Seung-ah maybe that's the reason why he did not do anything with the rumor because he thought Seung-ah(MC) will stay single, look at his reaction when the Seung-ah(MC) told Seo Jin-hyung(ML) that she has a boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
i know this is like only the beginning but he's an asshole.

he didn't clear up the misunderstanding, left to study aboard, leaving her with the stupid rumour that ruined her social life and robbed her off her chances to date anyone. and then years later he did this shit 😔

maybe he'll become better though?

Fed-Kun's army
help me God, I like the art and see the potential of this but I despise the ML so much

i kinda dont like ML? like did he suddenly forget what he did to her? like boy why the fuck are you angry that she's already taken? FL isnt waiting for you? FL isnt reserved for you?? dropping this grr

Users who are viewing this thread