Project Time

Dex-chan lover
@krynasty I couldn't agree more. I think they did the embargo because they don't want to hear complains anymore, since they just gave up on translating isekai harem but are too proud to let others translate it, that's why I think mangadex should let others continue the work istead of letting them have a monopoly

Aggregator gang
How hard is it to go to their site to read it? Or any other manga site that stole it?

@Ricardo_Rick How does Mangadex let them have a monopoly? as far as I know anyone can upload chapters

Loving your work guys, friggin awesome ?

Just seeing though what happened to Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono did it get droped? Really like that one but understand due how many great projects u got going on, cheers ?

Aggregator gang
Thats a first, a large discord server where you cant even communicate at all since there are no channels to talk in, is it really that bad with this group?

Aggregator gang
i fucking hate this group
i like trashs paywall even more than this fucked up group

Fed-Kun's army
two weeks? jeez. at least upload more often on your website. what happened to the 300 releases? or did you guys mean 300 pages? lmao if that's the case

@a27wolf I believe they were referring to uploading their old releases to the host for the new reader.

Certainly a shame the group doesn't give much feedback, though.

Dex-chan lover
They released a new chapter on their page again, first since the 12th, so I guess they're not dead yet. They also added a post asking for translators.

Between the delay and the lack of any communication it's hard to tell how alive they are, but they do seem to still be alive for now.

@Cidolfas At the start of their release-athon they began migrating to a new server, and things blew up. Like really badly. They were stuck fixing things until after January started, almost 2 months from when it blew up.

you guys dropped Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure ?

just asking , its been 6 month

@Serelanordir No we haven't dropped it nor are we planning to. We're looking for a translator who's willing to do the series, if there's a group that wants to make a joint we'd be up for letting them translating it and us editing it

Sorry guys but i'm a bit dissapointed your new site reader isn't to my liking so i said i'll read'em here but you raised the delay at 2 weeks later i would have any problem if it was just like jaimini's weekly releases not sporadic like that... thats a fail from me and just wanted to express it even all these thanks for the scanalations but if you dont have translators or other staff on some projects from many months just drop them if any other group is interested in them or do a joint release that's all from me keep it up and i just hope you reduce it to a week delay.

Contributor
It's just like this group is dead because every time I check MD other groups have their chapters ready 😄

I really like a lot of the series, but it pains my heart that sometimes I see others 'snipe' a series releasing several chapters after it's last chapter was months ago, only to see it removed because the group still wants to hang on to the series and then suddenly the group does have the manpower to defend against the snipe and work on the series releasing the same chapters (albeit higher quality) but with a huge delay on the releases. Reminding me again that the series was sniped and dead when the delay is up.
So... good work, just don't remind people twice/thrice that their series was dead. Either let it die or don't have a delay on defensive releases on months dead series.

Dex-chan lover
Protip: if you actually release chapters less than months apart then you won't get 'sniped'.

Protip: if you have a bunch of series then you can't stay on top off all of them. Make sure to drop some of them so others can pick them up!

Users who are viewing this thread