Project Time

Dex-chan lover
I read when I see them on updates. I just recently noticed that delay was 2 weeks. They have all the right to choose what they want. I think anything more than a week will bring more harm than benefit. But I guess I am wrong since they are still not reducing it.

@Synically Wow, picky picky. There is nothing wrong with their reader. Enjoy waiting 14 days because you cant click on the left side of the screen LUL. You can set it to scroll down to view too. Oh and you can increase page size as well. No excuse "honey"

@Tacred 2 weeks sweaty? Ill read them the day they come on my backup sites thankfully there is fuck ton of em,there is so may access points its a huge relief.There you have it sweatheart,dont choke on whatever you're sucking from champions my dear white knighting princess "LUL".

@synically The fuck is a sweatheart? Did you mean Sweetheart, kiddo? So you literally come here to complain over nothing since you just go to other sites? Sad that Champion puts the effort forward to make these releases and they have to deal with jackass kiddies who will bitch and moan over Champion just wanting some traffic to their site when those same kids are getting it from elsewhere anyways.

Never underestimate the enmity of those for which outrage is a pastime, i guess.

The fuck is a sweatheart
Exactly.
Saw it coming gorillion miles away.Good job.
some traffic to their site
Oh yes lets give them more money when they already making more than enough through scamtreaon and donations.
Also wanna use those EPIC,GRANDIOSE [/b ]quotes of famous people? I can do it too "Nice guys finish last"
Hey @Tacred baby still want to annihilate and obliterate me in argument on them internets?Want to deconstruct my existence? Please welcome to my PMs. )

@synically Naw, guys like you want to take it to PMs because you don't want the fact you're getting put on blast for ripping into people, who do this in their free time so entitled brats like you can read their manga, to be in the public eye. You're coming at me so hard because you know you're in the wrong and are bitter about being called out for being an ass.

Epic, grandiose quote of a famous person? It's Josephine Montilyet from Dragon Age ffs.

Also, freakin' lol at you trying to play off how you can't spell.

@Tacred their site i slow and the option reset on every chapter too much hassle make it a week dealay would be better after all they don't have a standard schedule and leaving series with no chapters months apart, if you don't have the stuff, motivation or time for all the series drop some its just logical

Dex-chan lover
Code:
>with 2 week delay they will probably read it on our site
Good thinking, one week or even one day would work; that is if you had a good reader

Group Leader
About the recent Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha chapter (ch.15), not try to be picky but I have came to notice that there are several translation mistakes..
On page 4, Acid Bullets > Acid Blitz based on the furigana
On page 5, the attack that Rentt is referring to is the Acid Blitz. The attack itself is the defensive mechanism of the slime and it will continue the attack as long as Rentt's group keeps attacking it. So in order to stop the slime from using the attack, they have to stop attacking the slime.
On page 6, What Raiz said is because of the size and the viscosity, his sword can't reach the core. So "the sword can't reach the core" is causation of previous statements instead of additional information.
On page 13, Grand Blaze > Grand Prox also based on the furigana
On page 19, "the guild has bad personality" is a literal translation of the raw. It's a metaphor but I don't know English so maybe the reader can get what it meant. Also Rentt doesn't ask Laura to protect them from the smoke but to clear/blow the smoke.
On page 22-23, the guild report task is not mandatory as what your translation suggested, it should be alternative task. The guild staff basically said that the exam is over, if you want to report this to the guild that's fine, otherwise you're free to go home. So it is a trap.
That's why Rentt commented in the next dialogue that way.

That should be all. I won't translate this series because it's a redundant thing to do so no worries and please take your time to make the translation better. Also I really hope you guys use the official English term in this translation instead of reinventing the wheel.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, are you planning to continue Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o? Will you do chapters already done by Otaku Cloud Skans?

Dead group.
I wish they could finally make it official and drop all their projects so that others can pick them up.

@Zing i agree if they don't have the time or motivation they should drop many if not all of their projects so other competent groups can take them.

Users who are viewing this thread