Project Time

So many salty 12 year olds here. Turns out shitting on people who give you stuff for free pisses them off. Who would have thought?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scanslating... if ever i see some of your work in some aggregator site ill be sure to go to your site to read...

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Zing
You are welcome to criticize a group for their decisions. However, please do not use discriminatory terms. Consider posting more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I would see groups page on MD just for fun. And I have to admit, the comments here arent exactly the nicest to see even the one before they decides to leave is pretty mean.
At the end of the day I still dont agree with them, but Im starting to see their point of view a bit more...

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowarati Its given that the moment you slip up the internet will never forget. While I have no idea what caused the ire I will agree that it seems a bit over the top. That being said outrage no matter how pointless has a spark and because of that neither side is fully in the right or wrong in regards to what has been posted. For me because of the pulling out and the frankly awful post on their own site I am FAR more inclined to favor the outraged as well its 5% (if that) about the actual event and the rest is just them praising themselves.

Dex-chan lover
On the bright side, they removed the two week group delay

@Sharkexpert12 from what I could read (about Two months ago) the MD Admins made an announcement saying that their eventual goal was to become a Qote/Un-Gote "Official manga site" with all the Licenced Publisher approved Manga chapters, while still keeping the Manga Pirate Groups translations available to read.

And because of that announcement, among a couple other reasons, Champion Scans and about 5 or 6 other groups lost their Collective shit and ripped all their manga/chapters out of MD.

I think it is in the Forums if you want to read the posts in question here is one from the MD staff ( https://mangadex.org/thread/93392 ) and as for the Scanlators vertion of events look for stuff around the same time frame, So Good Luck looking for them.

@Rysten Discord is still up, link should work just fine
As for the site, it's closed for a few days for administrative purposes and will be available in a few days to a week again

If you want our reason for why we left @Azurekite1 you could find it in our post on our site but since it's closed I can't link it to you rn. I'll edit the post with the link once it's open again

@fletterman, I did say "from what I could read." I myself did not delve to much into it because I am a slow reader along with after about what felt like the 10th chapter it got boring, and when it gets boring (as in DRAMA) I lose all interest. (the link I provided was simply what I could find in the matter of seconds)

All I Truly know is that there were (and still are) commenters that where (and still are) complete ass-hats who can't follow the rules, something was asked of a group, and it was taken the wrong way and so said group took it to the extreme and pulled their stuff off of MD.

Now, if that group was you and you Do or Don't want to disclose that information, whatever man, that is your business.

All I said is what I know, and I hate it when people start writing a Freaking Book the size of a Dictionary detailing the reasons why they did what they did.

Just like My speeches in the U.S.Air Force, I prefer to keep it Short, Sweet, And Understandable. And if I can't stick with the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid) then I don't use it.

@Rysten You mean the link to the Discord or the site?
If it's the discord I'll probably create a new one and change it to that
If it's the site then you'll have to wait a few days to a week to be able to reach it again

Champion Scans is always pissing me off: for taking up and dropping stuff, taking their work off MD, and try as I might to understand the reasons for it, I hate the slow release rate. I do love the quality, it really, truly is good and very well done. But I've come to hate the group in general.

(I just needed to vent because I'm pissed off that I can't visit their site right now to read. Just many past and more recent grudges. If CS's group ever sees this and takes offense, well sorry, you can't change how I feel.)

Dex-chan lover
@fletterman it's been over a week and your site is still down. Can I read your manga on your site or should I just read the rips on other sites?

@1boring You can still read the chapters on our reader but the link has changed. Here's the new one: https://read.ptscans.com/latest/

Dex-chan lover
Champion Scans renamed to Project Time? ololol
Better disband completely and join some reasonable groups.

Can you translatet "Valentine's Kiss"? I have a link-> 1. https://wfwf42.com/ing -> 2. https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=4185&num=1&title=발렌타인키스1화

Users who are viewing this thread