Project Time

Contributor
Next life... please...
21604v2.jpeg

Outrageous timers for chapter release on mangadex. Every time this team picks up the series I'm reading, I know that I'll have to go on kissmanga more often.

@TechnicsMan I'd also prefer if people have problems with the reader that they'd state what the problems are so we could look into them
But people just saying it's bad for the sake of needing something to rant about is a little pointless and lame
(Edit: removed unnecessary "that")

Yet another group that, when an aggregator tries to support scanlators, just abuse it with absurd delays. Small surprise that so many people keep using or go back to kissmanga, mangareader and the likes.

@fletterman Champion's website reader is fine. Just kids whining because they gotta click on the left side to turn the page rather than the right.

Dex-chan lover
@Tacred It doesn't seem to be good enough for the people commenting here. So there is no need to call them "kids whining" just because they are vocal about it.
They probably have their own reasons. Even you, who supposedly like their reader, stated one probable reason. So there can be many other reasons.

@Fuko I don't mind them saying it's bad. What I mind isn't stating why so we can try to improve that. So if they have some things to point out, by all means point them out. But if they don't it just seems like they're looking for any excuse to complain at us

Dex-chan lover
Guess I'm gonna be an idiot and post suggestion here instead of discord or comment or whatever.

Please make Spread View in your site's reader able to go forward just one page.
The way it is now will sometimes screws up the original ordering, by the way it is printed, the intended ordering, of the Spread View of the page.

For example, see Legend Ch. 32 and 33.
The "filler" page is included as the first page, but even though it's supposed to be on the right side of the page originally, the credits (that's treated as 2-page) is on the second page, and thus makes the first page displayed on the left side of the page and make the rest of the pages misaligned.

a dark mode for your site would be great i personaly really dont like the white backround since it makes it harder to read the manga

@GoldGame
Correct me if I'm wrong but by our site you mean the place you read on or the place where you can find all our series and the announcements are made?

Ah that one, I'll suggest it but I'm not sure it'll happen that we'll change it into a dark mode

If I had a choice between a cookie and bashing on champion scans, or whatever they are going to rename themselves to, I would bash champion scans every single time. Because that how much I hate faggots who pick up a manga, do 2-3 chapters and then stop doing anything for the next 8 fucking month. There is not enough of cookies in the universe to stop my hate for people like that.

Bad decision sir Champs.
I have started visiting your site since I joined MD.

But now other aggregator sites seem more appealing to me.
Thank you though.

Seems these already considerably unreliable pieces of trash translators are fully committed to being complete douchebags.

Users who are viewing this thread