Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Beginning Days

The ex husband giving me so much anger with how the flashback telling us that he was the one who approaching her, persistently !

And he is also the one who dump her, cheat on her. Marriage is just scary me atp...

ALSO THANKYOU TRANSLATOR TEAM !!! I LOVE YOU ALL 😽💕

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine the guilt this guy placed upon that girl? He practically hard labeled her "homwrecker" for the rest of her life. Then, adding on the paranoia of "once a cheat, always a cheat". I also noticed in the flashback that he never wore his wedding ring. She likely never knew he was currently married till shit hit the fan. So let's add worry over lying to that ever growing tally.
Hopefully this girl doesn't follow through marrying him after the divorce is finalized and let's this man wallow in loneliness till he dies.

Thanks for translating 💞
I’m soooo happy they now you are a scan!! And thanks for the hard work, you guys are the best!

Hooray for the group! The book is really hard to find - either physical or soft copy - that's why I'm really grateful we have a proper group for this awesome story. Tysm!!

CONGRATULATIONS @dilluazoldyck✨😘 ! And THANK YOU GUYS FOR BECOME THE PROPER SCANLATION FOR THIS SERIES ❤ THANKS FOR THE HARD WORKS !

Wow!! Congratulations and thank you so much for your hard work!!! ❤❤❤❤

Thank you for the chapter ! I'm happy with you, congratulations 🎉❤

Users who are viewing this thread