Promise Cinderella

Just got back from skimming through the korean scans. I hope this gets translated!! The story is really good ;u;

i want to continue reading this series, but where can i buy the first volume?? plss helpp idk where to order, im fine with digital but paperback is better ty!!

@uwumis I honestly feel the same, I always felt that way but people always said not to knock it until u try it, which I did, but I still can't enjoy that kind of scenario, tbh 😅

If anyone needs a translator for this series, I'm open to help! I like where this series is going 😅...
It feels like there's a lot to this series, and I'm excited to know what happens. Also, I'm trying to look into buying the English version, but the site listed won't allow anyone to purchase it, it seems?

i found out that u can purchase the official english trans in kinokuniya singapore https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/bw/9789811417160
btw only paperback no digital yet(?)

Checked everywhere to buy this in English bc im hooked and I can't find any except for the link someone posted for kinokuniya Singapore. Honestly I'd love to buy it if it ever does make it to America or an e reader!

sadly it's been dropped guys....please @ me if you find it elsewhere😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread