Prunus Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Why Is She Claiming To Be Her Girlfriend? (1)

Funny title with a cherry on top
Group Leader
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
5,114
the half of this chapter is rough draft and no one talking about it!
Do you need a reason to not sucked up in someone else relationship?
You encapsulated both of my feelings that I was just about to comment on, why the fuck did they release a chapter with rough drafts instead of waiting for the full thing? It makes me so mad 😤😤😤💢💢💢
 
Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
31
I REALLY did not like this chapter for alot of reasons, to list a few.
• Unnecessary new character
• Draft pages
• Unwanted drama
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
63
What exactly happened here? I assumed this was just a rush job by the scanlator but then I realize there's those graphics on the margins. Did the author miss the deadline and was forced to publish it unfinished?
 
Member
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
5
I REALLY did not like this chapter for alot of reasons, to list a few.
• Unnecessary new character
• Draft pages
• Unwanted drama
Do you think the author talked about Shion's relationship and Maki's past in earlier chapters for no reason? It was clearly setting things up for later. This isn't a new character at all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top