Pseudo Harem - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - End-Of-Term Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
While it cute, i think author should progress a little bit once in a while. They pretty much flirting every time. they both should notice the green light from each other for a long time already. So it not hurt the formula if they date.

Fed-Kun's army
@tcof While I agree some progress wouldn't hurt and it's been a while since their relationship progressed, I think there's no need to rush with things?

I mean, there's no annoying love rival (I may be wrong but the only character that appeared other than the main ones is the president?) or heavy plot, I think they can just take their time with it and I'll still read and love it ^^'

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816 I actually have no problem if it completely change to casual cuddling. Though, It doesn't need to while still can keep the weekly teasing chapter and the relationship remain be the same, It can show how different they act after time to time to show the two getting closer bit by bit.

Make some change make it more interesting or else it can easy become repetitive. There are good example they done it very well.
Like that manga with the girl good at study but love sleep during class.
Or that 'the girl i like forget her glass'
And Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai

Dex-chan lover
Hnnngh!

The flirting is real. See, I'm not bothered by lack of progress because the two characters consistently have fun with each other and tug at each other's heartstrings equally. It's a relationship, even if it's not the kind she quite wants yet.

Dex-chan lover
They're so adorable, honestly as long as there's no drama involved I'm fine with whatever XD

Dex-chan lover
@Druidacious Theoretically yes, in practice it's downloading 300+ fonts and handpicking one that doesn't make your boss angry at you for being unfitting or being CCWildWords @Xunder PLEASE EVERYONE USES IT :(

Users who are viewing this thread