Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 81 - Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Author is an individual of culture who is clearly as fed up with the CONFESSED = END bullshit as we all are.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody needs to spread the living heck out of this manga, this is revolution!

https://twitter.com/54110yu

Also here the Twitter of the author, go and give them some support!

Dex-chan lover
I misread the translator note... thought it was "Not actually; (tweet) translated through Google".

Dex-chan lover
A good romance manga unlike other certain manga with multiple heroine but author choose a non popular girl as a winner but in the end just giving each girl a chqnce to avoid backlash frok the fans

Dex-chan lover
Good. I'm invested enough that if I don't see them grow up and get married, I'll throw a childish fit and slap boxes of cookies off of shelves in the grocery store.

@Vasqueztion - This. One of the best things about this little series is the fact it's just about these two and the shenanigans that they produce with the "harem" and other skits.

This is the equivalent of Goku Going Super Saiyan 3 for the first time. It's goddamn beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
@levyoasu And that's why the harem genre is generally trash-tier.

I mean, of course it is but it is taken much too seriously when its only purpose is to pander to fetishes for character types.

Me

Dex-chan lover
He forgot to finish the line. It is "Come to my house, my parents aren't home." Geez...

Seriously though, COLLEGE ARC KITAAAAAAA!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait.

A manga series that actually continues after the character graduate from high school?

Well, alright then, that's a pretty original path to be honest...

It's not ending? The characters are growing up, but the show is still going on? Graduation =/= Grand Finale?
Yes!

Users who are viewing this thread