Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 90 - Popularity

Dex-chan lover
"Senpai (grownup)"
suffering from success hahaha
i mean he's cute, makes sense
hang in there Rin, one more year to go

Aggregator gang
Lol, this stuff happens, someone gets a bf/gf which causes them to step up their fashion/grooming game at least a little bit and other people can tell, also they may be more pleasant to others because they are happy, therefore they become more desirable even though they're already in a relationship.

uly

Fed-Kun's army
The author is too lazy to draw more than two characters, so there is no problem :)

Dex-chan lover
@uly We need more cameos by the former club president with the "business smile".

Dex-chan lover
RIP senpai's fashion sense. It's frog T-shirts and baggy jeans all the way for him now.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, yes, girls get a lot bolder in college for some reason.
...not saying I ever got confessed to, it's just that I see a lot more of them being proactive towards my friends. (Though the guys are even more so.)

Dex-chan lover
I bet Rin wishes she had just left him to wear his silly t-shirts in college right now.

@Walter_vi_Britannia Well, i'm at an art school, and i've never had so little chance to get close to a girl lmao.
But I get your point, I think getting proactive in relationship is a way for them to get more proactive in their life. I even had a friend who got a stalker by the end of her first year.

Users who are viewing this thread