Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 125 - Friendship

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that people are actually concerned by these chapters is really strange to me. There's no way these pessimistic scenarios are gonna happen. Hardly ever when a character predicts the future of a story does it actually happen exactly the same. That would make for boring stories. Whenever you have a setup like this where you wanna build up tension for a later reveal, of course you're not going to tell what's going to happen right away before the actual reveal. If this really was headed in a bad direction, then the mangaka would build it up on a more a hopeful/cheerful tone, so that the twist of things going bad in the end could work most effectively.

Dex-chan lover
@Figroth Eh, this definitely wouldn't be the first manga I've read to do that though. Also, you're counting on the mangaka to write the story in terms of what would be "effective" which is not always the case.

Dex-chan lover
Pseudo harem literally has no pseudo harem in it lately. Like where's the charm from the before? This is drama shit lol.

man people just find anything to complain about huh
saying that this series is no longer doing cute shit and has been doing drama shit for a while, that's fucking stupid

Supporter
She won't take the chance. She'll want to do the normal thing by graduating, going to college... and *then* trying out some acting roles.

Dex-chan lover
Something I hate about comedy romance manga is the fact they always end the manga when the girl accepts the confession and they live happily ever after.
This is why I like this one manga, we're exploring what happens after the "I love you too". A lot of shit happens after you start a relationship and it's only the begining of the real romance.

Dex-chan lover
Look the thing is that we don't even know if it's drama. He is just worrying and we don't know if she even thinks about taking the opportunity so i wouldn't classify this as drama yet.
If she takes it and this Manga goes into break up drama then yes i would be a bit upset since i didn't started this Story for the drama but then again if the Author choose this Path what can you do.

Dex-chan lover
If they do break up, it would be realistic and I would be fine with that. If they don't, well I'm fine with that too!

Bruh you guys are such softies 😂😂😂 use your brains guys why would author put Ntr in this manga?? thats why i don't watch p0rn or hentai that shit messes your mind up

Dex-chan lover
@mehdib002 You say use our brains while actually typing NTR. LOL!

BTW, breaking up with someone to pursue an acting career isn't NTR....just saying.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's just retreat to https://mangadex.org/title/38448/futari-ashita-mo-sorenari-ni guys, it's safe there. No drama

Dex-chan lover
looool! They say something about drama. Drama is when your long lost childhood friend girl finds you and clings on you and starts multiple unnecessary misunderstandings with your gf. This is not drama, this is real life. Relax, weebs

Dex-chan lover
It's so gross the idea that just a normal actress, not even an idol, they are contemplating that they have to break up for her to get a career. Entertainment Industry in Japan for young women in beyond fucked up.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Its either:

1. Rin dosent accept the invitation and goes back with Senpai, and said senpai is gonna go like ''Oh no~~ why didnt you accept the contract'' blah blah blah, and Rin is gonna say something along the lines of ''Bcuz i wanted to be with you, is that so wrong'' and an arguement between the two ensues, and Rin looses her chance to become a star and senpai. Maybe even get another love interest or something.

Or

2. Rin accepts the invitation from the acting agency (dunno what its called), Senpai suggest they breakup cuz he's just in the way of her dreams, then a fucking timeskip appears where they meet as professionals, maybe Eiji is a producer now but that probably wont happen, and Rin greets Senpai with the Psuedo harem, AND WE'RE BACK TO SQUARE FUCKING ONE.

Honestly hope the ending dosent turn into a damn melodrama...

Users who are viewing this thread