Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 128 - Determination

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Yeah i mean you could be other than a stagehand to be with her. I'll just take that they are happy together

Fed-Kun's army
Get a college education, then act, it can wait a few years and you'll be better off.

Why does being an actor always mean your relationship must die in asian stories. Fuck off author I want to be happy with a cute story not deal with angst and drama.

Dex-chan lover
The author is really trying to pull these types of tricks right now!
How unfair 😭

Dex-chan lover
This Japaneese prejudice that if she will pursue actress career - they couldnt be together by default. I dont get it. Where this coming from in this arc? Bcs japaneese fanboys and industry hate not single girls? They must be single for more sales? Hate this shit in Japan - why anyone want to work there if you cant live your personala life like you want to live it? If the thought that her future job will ruin her love life is make her cry - she shouldnt even consider this fucking job, imho

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Not just the ladies but for whoever, get yourself a partner like this,
someone who doesn't mind being the support and wanting you to achieve your dream.
Hopefully he can achieve his dreams as well, but I'm happy he's not gonna tell her not to be a star because of ego or anything

I really don't get how people are jumping at the irl idol culture stuff here. Nothing was said about that in the story. I thought it was more about not having enough time for pursuing an education (being with him) and working as an actress. It's not like she would ever break it off with him anyhow.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he becomes the best actor of all time and leaves her in the dust for
a big mommy gf
with penis

Users who are viewing this thread