Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

I'm actually glad that the ending wasn't something overly grand or spectacular considering that the whole series stayed simple through and through.
Very nice read overall.

This series was realistic to the end and I respect that. It didn’t scream love and romance, but this series was lovely all the same

A bit of a disappointing end but I loved the manga, made me feel thoroughly depressed and lonely throughout

Welp,
I should've realized that extending the study period by two semesters to match with the love who is academically a year younger is actually a way to catch up
There you go

Damn man, it's been a nice read. Hopefully there is a second part but I can understand if it ends here. Thank you author <3

Double-page supporter
The manga was kind of losing steam so I'm not too surprised by the sudden end.

Ah another great manga kicks the bucket towards another dissatisfying ending. Can make great manga but always have disappointing endings.

photos

Great ride, and I don't mind the ending. After the horror that was Domestic Girlfriend this is the perfect way to end a manga.

this is a good ending for me rather than having the author to drag the story out, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Wha...this is it? This is the end? What a shame, such lame and mediocre ending. Damn it.

Dex-chan lover
What, its end? I suppose the author hits a dead end at how to continue the series.

Users who are viewing this thread