Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

Group Leader
@VINT64
do you mind elaborating about how it was great at its beginning, and what you especially liked?

Since I'd rather forget this series as soon as possible, I do mind being elaborate so, instead, I'll quote @Nory-chan993 who encapsulates what I liked about this series before the ending arc:

A wonderful manga that successfully showed a beautiful relationship of an adorable multi-personality heroine and a MEGA CHAD of an MC

Dex-chan lover
once again, this has reminded me that everything comes to an end.
God I'm depressed

Dex-chan lover
A good ride but let’s not pretend that the last arc wasn’t bad. Author couldve given us a timeskip and ill be satisfied

Time skip series when

Thanks for the chapters. I'm going to miss this series!!!

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly wow, that's actually pretty decent from you.
well, it's not like I liked this arc. How do they say? Much Ado About Nothing. I'm confused, because I thought that twitter artists are not obliged to do drama if the series is coming to an end, and there are, in my opinion, other ways to do a recap and return to how it all began. Well, at least author succeeded in showing the amount of young girl's worries about the matter.
And that's why I'm pleased that I guessed the arc resolution right, and this chapter is a good ending for this arc.
As for series' end, I'm in such shock and denial, that I believe that from next week there absolutely will be a sequel series about these two, with title change. Thus, my moment of frustration will be a little bit later, and only if author really puts the story about them on a shelf.

Really sad to see it go but I enjoyed this one! Thank you for the chapters!

Thanks alot translator. Keep it up. Hmmmmm a bit sad because it's done already😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT MORE

WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS AUTHOR?!?!?!

I WANT A SEQUEL!

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, still a good ending, hoping for a sequel if possible.

In fact, this two days, I read four finished mangas (including this), two of them are most likely axed. Well, I know everything has to end someday, but that's heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread