Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly it's not like I don't like your comments. I can say it too, that I'm amused with your efforts to involve some other users in bickering. And the only thing I ever failed is getting any positive comments from you. Talking about this series: do you mind elaborating about how it was great at its beginning, and what you especially liked?

Lol. That ending was strangely satisfying. All their big plans and it turns out they can still be together. Just like irl, they made a big deal of something manageable.

MAKE THIS AN ANIME!

Well, this ending did just feel like any normal chapter. However, now that I think about it, most stuff I want to see in an ending are just included in the chapters leading up to this. For an ending of a slice of life manga, all I want to see are some call-backs to earlier chapters, characters' plans for the future, and showing that life still goes on for them. Though I do wonder if the author has any future plans for these characters.

Group Leader
Code:
~sudo aptitude get harem
Installing Harem [XXXXXXXXXX] 100%
Installation Complete
~sudo harem
-END-

A wonderful manga that successfully showed a beautiful relationship of an adorable multi-personality heroine and a MEGA CHAD of an MC, and it ended.......................................just like any other chapter.

I mean come on!!!! Give us more Fluff or possibly wedding chapters with kids that each have the different personalities instead of the pointless drama.
Nevertheless, it was still a great read. Just hoped that it had a stronger conclusion. But that's nothing new in romance manga.

Edit: Why does this only have 4 short pages despite being the final chapter?!!!!

Fuck no! it can't be!! No way... No, no, no... This can't be happening!! Why the God of wholesome manga has been ended!!!!! Nooooooooooo!!

Is it me or are so many manga's ending like next month horimiya is ending and some manga that I've been reading ended a month ago.

But anyways loved this manga I'm sad it had to come to an end but it was really cute and fun to read.

Firstly, thank you for translating to the end. 💗

I’m a bit disappointed with the ending tbh- I expected more cute fluff stuff but author/creator choice I guess. It’s been a fun ride 😊

Users who are viewing this thread