Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

...Is this it? Really???
Oh well, idk about the last few chapters but it's been a good one.
Thanks for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
It's just weird cus we had the whole thing of the MC dropping Rin's other personas and her trying to win him over, to sudden whiplash with some random plot about her becoming famous and if the two of them will stay together and ending in 10 chapters. Idk. I thought there was still plenty of story to tell with them being a couple and doing dates or whatever as an SoL. It's pretty clear that the mangaka got tired of it or didn't think it would remain interesting and tried to just wrap it up. I still think a MAJORITY of this series is really good, but man these last few chapters just leave a sour taste. To me it could've ended with a small timeskip of them just being married, having their kids ask about their 'harem' causing a lot of embarrassment from Rin. I mean the ending had NOTHING to do with what the series started out about and I think that's what made so many people upset with these final chapters. It's okay for series to start as one thing and slowly change, but again, this was over the last 10 chapters that we suddenly started to seriously focus on acting - which was always a background for the actual romance. But it ends practically conclusionless with everything.

My heart stopped when I saw the end tag. Is that really it? No extra chapters to wrap t up? It seems sooo rushed.

Cute manga, glad I read it. it was fun watching these two dorks and I’m happy to know they’re still dorks right to the end.

I feel like people had too high of expectations for a four page Twitter manga about two people having mildly amusing conversations about a fictional harem. This ending is about what I expected when I started reading it.

...a bit disappointed with how it ended, but then again it is a story on the short side so they didn't have much room for long chapter. They had to wrap it up and perhaps the few past chapters have already been the ending building up.

Still though, wished for a bit more fulfilling last chapter. Something that is more "this manga" and not the cliches. Maybe even callback to the personas, although they have been needless for a while, they ARE the idea behind this manga's origin and title.

But well, it was still a good journey.

Power Uploader
I'm laughing, cause I found the end funny, but I wann cry since they're taking away my fluff T_T

Noooooooooooo it ended :(

A really wholesome manga, but I wasn't expecting a final chapter soon and it felt like it could be better, but I'll take it anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
everything was great up until the ending, wish it was better, but then again I don't know how they would end it in a good way

I think author wanted to finish it as soon as possible, because this literally feel just like a normal chapter ending. But, well, it was a nice ride THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread