Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

GG I thought there would be more chapters and was quite shocked when it said it was the End, but the story was really fun. Thank you so much for Translating 130 chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
aw, sad to see this go

also sad that there wasn't a punchline of the whole drama over the last few chapters being a drama club production, but o well

was a great ride, ladies and gents

many thanks to the scantalators =w=

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a good ending. There was never tension on this series, just suddenly ending would had felt out of no-where (looking at you Between Smooth and Rough) so the author introduced a little bit near the end, but like the rest of the series reality is much simpler.

Double-page supporter
GG
I'm crying right now. I'm so incredibly sad that it's ending, but also relieved. So few series ever see an end, so few get translated until their end, so few end before they become stale. This series did it right, even had a satisfying enough ending.
10/10 what a perfect series. Deserves praise!

Expectations for a better ending aside, it was a pretty good ride. Not the best ending, true... but such is life.
Many thanks @Theelusivetaco for the translations and let's keep watch on what the author does next, i' guess.

Know what? I'll take this ending. I could have used a few more flirty moments but, I'd rather it end now than drag on endlessly like some other rom-coms.

Thanks for the author and translator! It was a fun 4-page journey every week.

@AWildDUK is right.
These two folks are great, not because they are exceptionally good.
It's because they love each other in such a comfy and youthful way.
Thanks to TLs for their work on this serie!

Group Leader
@James_Oliver
...let's keep watch on what the author does next...

Yeah, so we can avoid whatever it is at all cost knowing that it'll start out great and turn into shit at the end. Talk about disappointing endings, this takes the cake. Of course it was to be expected since the final "arc" was total garbage.

Dex-chan lover
ended without him sniffing her morning fart...
is the art of manga really dead????

Dex-chan lover
the 20 last chapters gone to waste for this conclusion
LLcZMlm.png

Users who are viewing this thread